Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Everyday must haves

I was thinking earlier about some of the things that are a MUST when it comes to my beauty collection.  Some days I don't wear makeup because I like to give my skin some rest, as we all should, but if I am just going to throw something on when I don't feel like getting all dolled up just to go to the store this is what I use:
I love it because it makes your lashes long and full, yet it is such a clean look for daytime!

Just a dab of this blush will leave you looking glowy.  I have the Rose Pearl shade and it goes on smooth and blends well!

Last but not least: Maybelline-Baby Lips

This is my fave product, I love this stuff and it goes with me everywhere.  I even put it on before I go to bed!  It leaves your lips feeling so amazing and it actually does what it says.... Gives you back the lips you were born with!  I have it in every color and flavor exept for the Grape Vine.  I don't think that tint would look very good with my skin tone.


Well, I do think that it is time for me to go to bed now and I hope I did okay with my first blog (and that somebody will actually read it!) haha
I had a lot of fun doing it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment