Saturday, May 19, 2012

That awkward moment...

I always feel like a complete dork taking pictures of myself.  It just feels so awkward and you hope that nobody is watching haha!  I love doing makeup looks but I hate taking the pictures afterwards.  I did a makeup look last night for my new facebook page and I was in a hurry because the basketball game was on, and my little one was throwing a fit. 
It is a very simple look and I wanted to use mostly Mark products.  Here it is!
Here are the products that I used for this look 

Foundation- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse in Nude Beige, Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in Natural

Eyes- mark Cushy Clement, mark Dusk Aube, mark Fairy Dust, Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips gel eyeliner, Loreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara, Revlon Fantasy Lengths eyelashes in Intensifying

Brows- mark Sepia

Cheeks- mark Sunlove Glo, Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Natural Pearl

Lips-  Rimmil Exaggerate lip liner in Addiction, L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude, mark lip gloss in Pink Crush

1 comment:

  1. Here is a link to get mark products! http://rluetjen.mymarkstore.com/

    ReplyDelete