Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nails on a budget

Hey Ladies!
I went to the dollar store yesterday to get some Puffs tissue (I have been sick for the past 4 days) and I always walk in the beauty aisel to see if something catches my eye.  Sure enough there was haha.  In the fingernail section I came across the Art Deco Nail Art by L.A. Colors.
It has a long precision brush that you find in a salon and it is so easy to apply.  I have seen them at some drug stores but I wasn't going to pay that much for them.  At the dollar store, they were only $1 each!
I got three different colors that I thought were a must.  The colors are black, intense pink, and silver glitter.  They only had 5 or 6 colors there but according to their wesite they have 48.  I don't think you can buy any of them at the website but I put up a link so that you can check out the colors.
I wish that the picture turned out better, but I find it difficult to take a good picture of nails.  On the four dark nails, I painted them black applying two coats. I used the intense pink and put lines on each nail.  Then I put the silver glitter between the pink lines.  I did the same with the ring fingers, only painted them white, putting black lines on them, then doing the same with the silver glitter.  I am thinking about switching the colors because I think that I like the white fingernail better!  I did my toes in the black with pink stripes and it looks really good but I didn't want to take a picture of my feet haha. 
I can't wait to try different designs, I think it will be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment