Monday, May 28, 2012

Makeup for brown eyes

Your my.......brown eyed girl!  There seems to be so many beautiful colors that you can use for brown eyes.  I did monochromatic colors which are colors from the same color scheme like chocolate, copper, taupe, and bronze.  I also did a complementary look which are with colors opposite of the color scheme such as blue, teal, pink, and purple.

Monochromatic
How I got this look:
1. Prime eye with primer.
2. Dab light brown on the inner corner.
3. Sweep bronze on the lid and under lower lash line.
4. Use a dark brown in the crease.
5. Apply a chocolate eyeliner to the top lash line and bottom water line.
6. Apply mascara.

Complementary
How I got this look:
1. Prime eye with primer.
2. Sweep an aqua on lid and below lower lash line.
3. Put a blue in the crease.
4. Dab a purple color on outer corner.
5. Highlight brow bone.
6. Use black eyeliner on top lash line and on bottom water line.
7. Apply mascara.

Tomorrow I will do makeup for green eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment